Application reminder, new virtual discussion, new course
Get Out-Of-Pocket in your email
Three quick things before the next post (which I promise is going to be good)
1) I just finished the alpha of the healthcare 101 course, and the healthcare marketing course is currently in production. The next OOP crash course is going to be...healthcare data! We're going to touch everything from tools, to concepts, to processes for anyone dealing with healthcare data for the first time.
We're gauging interest + want to hear from you about the topics you'd want covered. Fill out this form to be invited to the alpha when it comes out.
2) I'm going to be giving a presentation + having a virtual discussion with some docs about the route to physician independence. This topic is really important, and I'm going to be joined by few different clinicians with different perspectives on this who are ballers.
- Mario Amaro, MD - Founder/CEO of Ease
- Lisa Lucas, DO - Direct Primary Care owner + DPC Medical Director of Taro Health
- Michael Cui, MD - Rush University Medical Center
- Benjamin Schwartz, MD - Surgeon at Spire Orthopedic Partners
Sign up here for your spot + to get access to the deck later. It's going to be on 9/12 at 6PM.
Knowledgefest application reminder
3) As a reminder, the Out-Of-Pocket Operations Knowledgefest is the first event we're throwing in SF on 11/5. It requires an application that's due on 8/16, and we're going to be selecting for quality. If you're an ops person that wants to share learnings, get into some semi-heated discussions, and find out the cool new tools you should apply.
We're also entertaining sponsorship requests 👀, email me if you're interested.
Nikhil aka. "I definitely have non-healthcare hobbies, for sure"
Other posts: outofpocket.health/posts