Is it finally the time for new EHRs?
Raise your hand if you like your electronic health record. Exactly.
Electronic Health Records (EHRs) are a critical part of healthcare, and yet they seem to leave so much to be desired.
This session will start as a presentation given by Nikhil. We'll go over:
- How EHR came to be and the current state of the industry
- Why now might be the time things change
- Some thoughts and examples on the future state of EHRs
Following this, we'll have a discussion with our panelists that are building that future.
- Shivdev Rao, CEO of Abridge
- Sophia Cornew, Strategic Partnerships at Ciitzen (now Invitae)
- Ada Glover, CPO of Zus Health
- Andrew Hines, CEO of Canvas Medical
We'll talk about everything around approaches/challenges to building in the space, novel use cases from customers, and how wrong Nikhil's presentation is.
Join us on 6/13 at 6:30 PM ET
(This webinar is not affiliated or sponsored by Invitae in any way. They are just hooking us up with a webinar zoom license).